Silver Jewelry: A Fantastic Gift for Animal Lovers or Yourself
- Aug 12, 2019
- 0 Comment(s)
Do you have a favorite animal? Wearing animal shaped silver jewelry that reminds you of what you enjoy or that serves as a symbol of something important to your life can be fun and stylish. Distinctive silver jewelry can act as a great conversation starter as others will comment and compliment your necklace, ring or bracelet.
Silver jewelry is also an excellent gift for a mom, girlfriend or special someone who loves animals or has a special memory associated with a type of animal, or who respects the symbolism associated with a particular animal.
- Butterfly. Butterflies represent life and, in some cultures, symbolize the soul. The butterfly's transformation from a lowly caterpillar can be a powerful reminder of our ability to change ourselves for the better. Plus, colorful butterflies are beautiful and fun to watch. A silver butterfly necklace with colorful accents or a butterfly charm bracelet can help encourage you and give you hope.
- Elephant. Strong and powerful, elephants are considered good luck in many cultures. They can also be a sign of wisdom or represent protection and the strength of family bonds. A lovely elephant necklace may bring you luck or help you remember that you're loved and protected.
- Fish. Besides being a Christian symbol, the fish represents intelligence and a connection to the sea. If you've ever taken an ocean voyage, enjoy the beach or want to symbolize a connection to the deep, a fish or seafish necklace could be right for you.
- Phoenix. The legendary phoenix bird would burn and then rise from the ashes, and wearing a phoenix symbol on a handcrafted silver necklace can represent a big problem you've overcome or a new life that you're striving for.
- Hummingbird. Hummingbirds, with their graceful movement and beautiful coloring, can symbolize love, joy, and luck. Sighting one is often considered a good omen. You can have your very own hummingbird sighting whenever you wish when you wear a silver hummingbird necklace or other jewelry.
- Frog. Rebirth and renewal are represented by the frog, which grows from a tiny tadpole to the ruler of the pond. Plenty of frog characters, like Kermit from the Muppet's or Keroppi from Sanrio, bring us joy. A silver frog necklace will always be with you to remind you of the joy in living and in nature.
For all your silver jewelry needs, visit Silver Forever Jewelry Store. Our handcrafted collection will certainly have just the right necklace, bracelet or ring for you to wear or give as a gift.